Welcome to NUS HR
The Human Resource Management (HR) Section is responsible for the implementing and providing policy advice / information on Human Resource matters to all NUS employees. The HR Section is specifically operational in the following areas;
- Implement, monitor and evaluate the Recruitment and Selection Process for all NUS staff
- Provide advice to all staff on their employment conditions and benefits
- Implement and monitor the Performance Management System for all NUS staff
- Implement and monitor the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) policy and administer workplace safety and risk management.
- Coordinate and work collaboratively with Oloamanu Training Centre in assessing NUS staff professional development & training needs
- Manage and monitor compliance with relevant government employment laws.